Hello you beautiful people!
Let me begin by (once again) apologizing for not posting these past few months. A word of advice to other high schoolers: never take 5 AP’s, a college level math course, and a college English course, you’ll lose all of your time to testing.
My summer began a few weeks back, about three, and it has been a blast so far! Hiking, yoga, gardening, relaxing, it’s been great. I have some vlogs of my hikes to edit and post, those should be up next week.
For today, I decided to post a playlist focused on moving up and moving on. I recently just went through a break up, as did one of my good friends, and aside from that there has been insane changes in my life, and they get hard to keep up with. Music, as always, has kind of been a rock and a stable point, after all hearing someone relate to you makes the struggle seem much easier. So here are the songs I have had on repeat and a list of movies to please the soul!
- Tiny Chemicals- Frank Hamilton
- Revelry- Kings of Leon
- Fine, Great- Modern Baseball
- Your Graduation- Modern Baseball
- Rivers and Roads- The Head and the Heart
- Wolves- Tallhart
- Heartbeat- Childish Gambino
- Sex & Super Smash Bros.- Kyle (good jam song)
- Bonfire- Childish Gambino (also a good jam song)
- Hold Me Down- Halsey
- Is There Somewhere- Halsey
- Colors- Halsey
- Trouble- Halsey
- You Give Love A Bad Name- Bon Jovi
- Home- The Unlikely Candidates
- Fairly Local- Twenty One Pilots
- Migraine- Twenty One Pilots
- Vienna- Billy Joel
- Skinny Love- Bon Iver
- Mother & Father- Broods
Lastly, a short list of awesome movies!
- Begin Again
- Easy A
- Stuck In Love
- Remember Me
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Dead Poets’ Society
- Silver Linings Playbook
- 500 Days of Summer
- Into The Wild
- Girl, Interrupted (also a great book!)
There you have it! I will begin regularly posting on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays with many more exciting posts to come. I hope all is well in your lives and you’re all having a wonderful summer!
To the moon and back,