Good evening everyone!
So for Christmas my dad got me a three month subscription to a vegan food service that sends a box of vegan snacks and meals to me every month. The box last month was so perfect I decided that I should do a review/ unboxing to share all the goodies! I’ll be doing a more thorough review of each product after I use them but for now I just want to list what came in it this month and how much there was of it:
- Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter (1.15 oz.)
- Live Smart Raw Bar All Natural Energy Bar
- Earnest Eats Chewy Granola Bar Superfood Trail Mix
- Mylk Rebel Kitchen Coffee Drink (11 oz.)
- Zemas Sweet Potato Pancake + Waffle Mix (3.2 oz.)
- Beanitos Hint of Lime Bean Chips (snack size bag)
- Sinfully Thing Blue Corn Popcorn (snack size bag)
- Thai Brown Rice Noodles Pad Thai (meal size)
- Party-Tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips Kale Carrot and Spinach (snack size bag)
- Dark Dog Organic Energy Drink in Original (12 oz)
- Peaceful Fruits Wild Acai+ Pineapple Fruit Leather (1 strip)
The box also came with four coupons and advertisements for other vegan companies.
The three month subscription costs $59, the one month costs $19.95, and there are other subscription options.
I love this service so much. This food box has made eating a vegan diet in a place where my options are limited a lot easier and it’s made the transition from vegetarianism to veganism a lot easier.
So my overall rating would be 10/10. I love this box, it offers such a variety of food for a reasonable cost and it allows me to try really diverse things that I otherwise couldn’t, or maybe wouldn’t, try! I would really recommend this to anyone looking for a food subscription box!
Does anyone else use subscription boxes like? I’ve been wanting to try more of them after using this one!
To the moon and back,
*this is unsponsored and all opinions are my own